Terms of Service
A non-refundable deposit in the amount of $200 is due per photo booth upon the signing of this contract. The remaining amount is due 7 days in advance of the Client's Event.
Terms & Conditions
PhotoSnap will have a photo booth ready by the time agreed upon. We will arrive around 1 hour before the event start time. If you would like us to arrive earlier, downtime is charged $35/half hour.
PhotoSnap guarantees to have the photo booth run 100% of the event time. Occasionally the booth needs to be closed down for maintenance. Ex. change paper, restart the computer, etc. If by chance the photo booth has technical difficulties and is unable to function for a few minutes during the contracted time, the amount of downtime will be added to the end of the contracted time period to ensure the client receives the full benefit of their contracted time. If by unforeseen circumstances the photo booth has technical difficulties and is unable to be repaired or replaced at the event, the client will receive their choice of credit for the unused time (to be used on a future event based on availability) or a pro-rated refund for the unused time. Does not apply to outdoor rentals. Additional operational hours may be added at Clients convenience at $45/hour before event date or $65/hour on the event date.
- Photo Booth dimensions are 2’ x 2’ x 7’ high.
- If you request a backdrop space requirements increase to 5’ x 5’ x7’ high.
- Props are displayed on a 6’ table. If space is limited, props will remain in a box.
- Power Requirements: 110V, 10 amps
- Outdoor booths must be placed on a flat, dry surface. Grass, bare ground, sand or uneven ground is not permitted. If the client chooses an outdoor location, all guarantees, warranties, and recourse for malfunctions or issues of any kind are waved. Due to the sensitive nature of electronic equipment, the photo booth can be adversely affected by moisture, heat, humidity, wind, water, poor power connections and sun glare.
Terms & Conditions
We are not the “fun police”, but in some very rare occurrences, we reserve the right to immediately refuse service, pack up, and depart from the venue. Service will be disrupted without a refund if:
• The attendants are harassed, threatened, or abused by any guests.
• The equipment is damaged by the guests.
The Client will be financially responsible for any damages done to the photo booth by either guests or client themselves.
All guests using the photo booth hereby give to PhotoSnap Photo Booth Rentals: The right and permission to copyright and use, pictures of any photo booth user who may be included intact or in part, for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose.
Date Changes & Cancellations
Any request for a date change must be made in writing at least thirty days in advance of the original event date.
Change is subject to photo booth availability and receipt of a new Service Contract. If there is no availability for the alternate date, the deposit shall be forfeited and event canceled. Any cancellation occurring less than thirty days prior to the event date shall forfeit all payments received.